Growth Hacker for Sweden’s next Unicorn
Ambitious? Yes, we are!
SkimSafe develops innovative security products and services that makes everyday life more secure, online and offline. We have only been around for a couple of years, but are growing fast and are now preparing for the next part of our journey, to scale up! We are looking for a Growth Hacker to join our team.
As a Growth Hacker you will be driving our online sales (e.g. Facebook, Adwords, Email send outs, SEO) by:
- Analyzing customer data and derive actionable conclusions
- Setting up hypotheses on how to improve growth KPIs
- Executing and testing the hypotheses
- Iterating the hypotheses to fine tune the growth KPIs
What are we looking for?
The most important success factor at SkimSafe is Attitude. We are looking for people with passion, energy and drive that can make things happen! Is that you? Then you can most certainly learn whatever other knowledge that would be an extra plus for this position. Being adaptive and not afraid of change since we are a fast-growing company in uncharted territory is also important. Neither you nor we know exactly how to do this but we expect you to have the ambition to be the best in the world at your job within 5 years!
Key skills and experiences for a successful candidate
- A strong analytical ability and experience of working data-driven with target groups
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console and Facebook Business Manager
- An understanding of tools such as Hotjar and Yoast
- Knowledge of how to optimize campaigns for each platform and understanding of the digital customer journey
- An understanding of SEO
- A good communicator in both Swedish and English in both speech and writing
- A go getter
- The ability to present deeper analysis and based on data suggest prioritized improvements
- Some experience working with WordPress is a plus
- An eye for design
What do we offer?
We aim to offer a competitive package with an OK base salary, a more than OK bonus and stock options programme. Moreover, this role is meant to be a very central part of our mission. For the right candidate, this could be the journey of a lifetime!
Our HQ is in Vasastan in Stockholm, our team is small but growing and are determined to have super fun along the way on our journey.
If you want to be part of our journey and make a leap in your career, please send an email to email@example.com.